Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WEEKLY INJECTION - First Up

A new weekly installment on this here blog, where I share my favorite album of the week. It could be some discreet band you never heard of or a very popular album or something fresh off the presses. It basically depends on what I'm listening to at the moment to be honest.

First up is Down's masterpiece of an album, NOLA. This has been my summer anthem for the last few weeks. There is just something about this album that cools me on them really hot summer days, driving your car with the windows down and listening to the song "Stone the Crow" is the most relaxing, cooling feeling I get during the hectic summer. If you haven't heard this album before either because you're too young to have even heard of this band before, recently discovered the greatness that is metal, or you're just living under a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment