Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THIS WEEK IN METAL - June 29th

Weekend Nachos - Bleed (12" EP)
    They really slowed it down a bit in this one. His vocals are still there but they find a kick-ass riff and play it but don't overstay their welcome with it. They can chug along very well and mix in some vocals with it. These guys might have something here, although nothing new is being done, they still kick your teeth in with their music.

">

Witchery - Witchkrieg
    Umm, Legion from Marduk on vocals, fuck yeah! That's pretty much you all need to say to sum up this supergroup thrash album. What these guys do on this album is basically curb-stomp you with riff after awesome riff.

    ">

Parkway Drive - Deep Blue
    Everybody keeps telling me how good this album is and yet, I can't make it past Track 1. I don't know what it is but it's either that I don't want to like it or too lazy to try and like it or it just bores me as I've heard it all before. Is it so hard to believe that I would rather listen to the new Integrity album than listen to something that a ton of bands have already done and done better, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment