Saturday, April 3, 2010

Option Paralysis by The Dillinger Escape Plan

Well, another album by TDEP, and another disappointment for the fans that want them to go back to their Calculating Infinity ways. Well I say, too bad for them because this is one kick-ass album. I for one am glad that they don't go back to their old ways because for me, CI was one tone throughout the whole album, an awesome tone sure, but sometimes I like diversity. This album seems kind of like Miss Machine, its got songs that will beat you up and make you want to constantly mosh such as, Good Neighbor and Crystal Morning. Some best of both worlds like Farewell, Mona Lisa and Gold Teeth on a Bum. But it also has some really soft, relaxing songs like, Widower and Parasitic Twins. I can listen to this album no matter what mood I am in which is a great thing for me and a great job by them. This album is a must buy for everybody who enjoys metal and diversity at the same time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment